Online Shopping Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions, the "HANI halal" will mean 3 Hani Enterprises Ltd and the "Customer" or ¨you〃 will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with HANI halal. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
HANI halal shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up dated and in stock. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to HANI halal approval at its sole discretion and stock availability.
All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and HANI halal retains the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable.
During the registration as a member:
• You must provide us with accurate, complete and up dated information to register;
• You must protect your username and password;
• You examine and approve us to assume that any person using your username and password to login to your account either you or your authorized person to act for you;
• HANI halal has the totally discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason.
You must inform us by website / email - email@example.com / Telephone - (+852) 2812 0096 as soon as possible of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
Notification for Ordering
Making order means you agree to purchase the products or services of HANI halal in agreement with the terms and conditions of HANI halal set out herein. After receiving your order, HANI halal will send an email to you accepting receipt of your order. However, the email does not confirm that HANI halal has accepted your order. HANI halal reserves the right to reject any purchase order without giving any reasons. In the event that HANI halal is unable to accept your order. (For example due to payment issue), HANI halal will notify you by phone or email for more details.
If your order is accepted by HANI halal, HANI halal would contact you by email to confirm your purchase. HANI halal will arrange delivery date as soon as possible.
In case the gift items of your purchased products are not available, HANI halal would contact you by email or call phone. You may decide whether to accept another gift items as we provide, cancel the order or continue to purchase the products.
• You may enjoy free delivery service when you purchase for an amount of HK$500 or above.
• When you purchase for an amount of less than HK$500, you are entitled to delivery service at a charge per describe at the check out.
• Delivery service is only available on permanent address including Hong Kong Island, Kowloon. For location in New Territories (Sai Kung, Tin Shui Wai, NT North, or Remote Areas), Outlying Islands including Tung Chung, Discovery Bay and Ma Wan of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, an extra charge will be quoted. Should you have any inquiry about delivery, please feel free to contact us for enquiry.
• Delivery service is not available on non-permanent address frontier closed areas, warehouse and, premises which are not accessible by lift or elevator and need to deliver through upper tier.
• Normal Delivery is available on Monday to Saturday (9:00am to 6:00pm), except Sundays and public holidays.
• After your order at HANIhalal.com has been accepted, and the payment has been run through the test, you will get a confirmation of purchase letter from HANI halal. Under normal circumstances, delivery to Hong Kong area shall be completed in 5 working days after ordering goods. If payment was delayed due to bank approval process, delivery date will be adjusted accordingly. Before the arrival of the goods, you will receive a call notification from our courier (maybe without receive a call notification). Please check whether all your ordered items are fully delivered against delivery note, then sign and certify the delivery note to confirm your acceptance of goods. Signature is required to confirm your acceptance of the goods.
• If delivery is delayed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors, HANI halal shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay or cancellation is within the control of HANI halal or not.
• You shall give us at least 24 hours’ notice from 9:00am to 6:00pm (Saturday after 1 pm, Sunday and public holiday excluded) by phone or email in respect of any request for change in delivery date and/or place, cancel order or change of purchased item.
• If for security reason or any other reasons, our courier is not able to deliver the goods to the address. HANI halal may ask you to collect the goods from our stores and will not arrange any delivery.
• In case of any disagreement, HANI halal determination shall be final.
Store Pick-up Service
• When you pick up the product instore, you would be required to show your printed email order notification (electronic version is accepted), or the verification codes sent by HANI halal,, registered contact number and document for identity verification. If you are failed to provide any of those information, HANI halal has the right to refuse you for picking up the product.
• Once the order is confirmed, you are not allow to change the pick-up location or change the address for delivery.
• Once the order is confirmed, you are not allow to change the color or model of the selected product or to change to any other product.
Exchange & Refund
7-day Exchange Policy
• If the products to replace are sold out, we will refund your payment.
• Original receipt including unopen product should be returned to HANI halal before product exchange is accepted.
• HANI halal has the right to refuse to exchange product on the ground of damages to its appearance or missing accessories once the delivery was signed off.
1. Packing, accessories, user guide and blank warranty card should be returned together with the product in good condition for exchange or refund. Delivery charge will be bear by buyer for the returning item(s).
2. The product to be returned should not be damaged, scratched, defaced or contain any trace of water damage.
3. Exchange item is not applicable to food item.
4. Exchange item is not applicable to product that has undergone any repair.
5. Exchange item is not applicable if there is lack of evidence of purchase from HANI halal.
6. Exchange item is not applicable if only the official receipt is available but not the product.
7. Exchange item is not applicable for refund request based on personal preference only.
8. HANI halal reserve the final right of determination.
HANI halal shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labor difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of HANI halal.
www.HANIhalal.com accept payment by credit cards or Paypal. All product prices listed are in Hong Kong Dollars. The prices listed on the website may differ from the prices of the same products in the physical shops. The purchase price shall be the price listed on the website as at the date of purchase.
By payment through Credit card or Paypal, under Credit Card Purchase Protection service, e.g. VISA verification service, Master Card Secure Code, customers can enjoy safe and secure shopping by using their own credit card with specific password or security code. Credit cards used for shopping should be valid and under the purchaser’s own name.
To provide secure online commerce transactions, we employ Internet's Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet. To check SSL Certificate information, you can right click the mouse and choose "Properties" & "Certificates".
HANI halal has the discretion to decide the acceptance of all orders from HANIhalal.com based on the supply of goods. Customers will receive the final receipt when goods arrived to designated address.
HANI halal reserves the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People's Republic of China and the Customer and HANI halal agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. HANI halal may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, HANI halal determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.
本條款適用於閣下對本網站之瀏覽及使用、透過本網站向3 Hani Enterprises Limited (下稱「HANI halal」)購買貨品。請在使用本網頁之前仔細閱讀本條款及細則。閣下使用本網頁或其中任何部分，即表示閣下已閱讀本條款及細則，並且接受和同意受本條款及細則約束。
HANI halal會盡一切努力確保網頁上列載的貨品價格、資料均已更新。HANI halal保留權利可更改貨品的價格而不作另行通知，所有訂購須由HANI halal全權決定並根據存貨供應而接受。
所有訂單須視乎相關貨品的供應情況再作最後確認。倘若HANI halal未能提供任何已訂購之產品或服務，HANI halal有權拒絕接受該訂單。
為致力保障私人對個人資料的私隱權，HANI halal確保在收集、使用、保留、轉移及查閱個人資料方面的政策及常規，均符合香港法例第486章個人資料(私隱)條例的規定。請查看HANI halal私隱政策。
訂購產品即表示閣下同意按照本條款及細則向HANI halal提出購物請求。收到閣下的訂單之後，HANI halal將傳送一封覆函給閣下。該覆函並不表示HANI halal已經接受閣下的訂單。倘若HANI halal未能提供任何已訂購之產品，或因閣下所使用的信用咭導致之付款問題或任何其他原因，HANI halal有權拒絕接受該訂單。倘若HANI halal無法提供閣下訂單上的任何產品或服務，HANI halal會透過電郵通知閣下。
閣下的訂購請求獲HANI halal接受後, 顧客服務部會致電或短訊閣下確認訂單,同時安排送貨時間和日期。
如隨所訂購貨品附送之贈品已經售罄, 顧客服務部會致電閣下通知有關情況,，閣下有權接受HANI halal建議之另一贈品、選擇取消訂單或繼續購買該產品。
當閣下於HANI halal網上購物平台確認訂單後，如訂單獲HANI halal接受，顧客服務部將於第2個工作天與閣下聯絡，確認送貨時間及日期。於一般情況下，香港地區之訂單將於貨物訂購後最快可安排約5個工作天內送抵登記地址，惟因閣下所使用之信用咭銀行批核過賬款項有所延誤，送貨日期將會作出相應調整。貨物抵達前將由送貨員致電通知，請客人點收訂購了的貨品是否齊存，並由收件人在送貨單上寫上姓名及簽名確認收取貨品。
送貨時間，惟因實際情況如交通、地區、天氣及其他不可抗力因素影響而有所延誤、暫停或改期，無論導致此等延誤或改期的原因是否在HANI halal控制範圍內，HANI halal恕不負任何責任。
如閣下登記之送貨地址因保安問題或其他理由, 使送貨員未能完成送貨及簽收, HANI halal有權要求顧客到HANI halal門市直接取貨，而不會作出送貨安排。
如閣下選定店舖領取網購產品。請於7日內領取，HANI halal將嘗試聯絡及提醒閣下，須於指定時間內盡快領取。若閣下於選擇之領取日起計2個月內，仍沒有領取產品，HANI halal將視閣下為放棄，並取消該訂單。
HANI halal倘若由於不可抗力的原因(包括由於天災、火災、水災、意外、暴亂、戰爭、政府政策、罷工或任何HANI halal不能控制的情況)而未能準確地提供閣下所需的服務，HANI halal均不會向使用者或任何第三者承擔任何責任。
HANI halal接受Paypal (AMEX, Visa, MasterCard或銀聯卡) 付款，所有貨品之價值均以港幣計算。網頁貨品價格有可能與HANI halal店舖有所出入，貨品以訂購當日網頁所示之價格為準。
HANI halal/ 信用咭/ Paypal使用「Visa驗證 / MasterCard SecureCode服務」。「Visa驗證 / MasterCard SecureCode服務」可以讓閣下在使用Visa卡及MasterCard卡進行網上購物時利用個人密碼，以確保您是唯一有權使用該卡的人。
為提供安全可靠的網上購物服務，HANI halal的網上交易使用安全接層加密技術 Secure Sockets Layer （SSL）。所有個人資料包括您的信用卡號碼、姓名、地址等，會經過加密，才透過互聯網傳送，防止閣下的資料在網上傳送時，被未經許可的第三者閱讀。如要檢查安全憑證的資料，閣下可於結賬時於網頁上按滑鼠右鍵，然後選擇「內容」及「憑證」。
本條款將按照中華人民共和國香港特別行政區(「香港」)法律詮釋及受香港法律所管轄。而本條款每個部分的應用僅限於該法律所允許的程度。若本條款內有任何部分在任何司法管轄區被禁止或無法執行，只有被禁止或無法執行的部分在該司法管轄區宣告無效，但不會使本條款其餘部分無效或該部分在其他司法管轄區的有效性、合法性或可執行性均不會受到影響。HANI halal保留權利，可按其絕對酌情權修改本條款及條件。如有任何爭議，HANI halal保留最終的決定權。本中文譯本僅供參考之用，倘若中、英文本之文義有異，應以英文原文為準。